Kellton technology & Solutions: Market Research_Kellton Tech.pdf
Future of country’s economy depends on Digital India: Indian President
It provides various services in the field of Information Technology:
Reasons to Invest:
- Ranked 23rd Fastest Growing Technology Company on the Deloitte Technology Fast50 India 2017
- Kellton Tech in Forbes Asia’s ‘Best under a Billion’ list
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 APAC 2016
- Acquired Bokanyi Consulting – a leading organization serving in enterprise, cloud and analytics space.
- Acquired Prosoft Technology Group
- Acquired US-based Prosoft Group, leading enterprise solutions & business integration provider today, enhancing IoT capabilities.
- Acquired VIVOS Professional Services, LLC. New Jersey, USA which was founded in 1999 and has now grown into a multifaceted organization.
- Acquired eVantage Technologies, Inc.Kellton Tech acquired business and assets of eVantage Technologies, Inc. a leading IT solutions company headquartered in New Jersey, USA.
- Acquired Supremesoft Global, Inc. – Kellton Tech announced the acquisition of 100% stake in SupremeSoft Global Inc., a US-based IT consulting company. This acquisition will help the company expand into the IT services’ industry.
- Acquired DbyDx Software – Dbydx has a significant presence in outsourced software development and is a name to reckon with its core competencies.
- Acquired Lenmar Group – strengthens its position in BFSI
- Acquired MCS Global, Inc: American IT solutions company headquartered in New Jersey.
- Acquired Tekriti Software
Series of acquisition determines the company is to diversify products and expand new revenue streams
Technicals and Fundamentals:
- Industry – IT
- Market Cap – 448.6 Cr.
- EPS – 11.86
- Its an undervalued company as PEG of 0.10.
- Net profit of the company went almost 9 times in last four years from 6.3 Crore in FY14 to 53.75 in FY17.
- Earning per share of the company gets increased linearly from 1.54 in FY14 to 11.4 in FY17
- Operational Margin for the company has increased exponentially from 9.85 Cr in FY 14 to 13.95 Cr in FY17.
- Net profit QoQ from 12.03 Cr. in Jun FY16 to 14.14 in Mar FY 17e
- QoQ Margin also gets increased from 12 cr in Jun FY16 to 14 Cr in Mar FY 17, this a very positive sign for the company.
- Looking forward to 2000 Cr.Revenue by 2020-21
PEG under 1 is considered good, under 0.5 is considered as undervalued
So in our opinion, Kellton tech could be a multibagger in future. For more detailed info, please find the below video presentation.
Please share or subscribe my YouTube channel for more investment ideas.
All blog posts of wealthblog.in are for information only. No blog posts should be considered as an investment advice or as a recommendation. The user must self-analyze all securities before investing in one.
Experience of 8 years in stock investment. I learned everything by making a lot of mistakes and losing a good amount of money, I am here to make sure you don’t lose on either: Hope or Money.