Who Moved My Cheese?
Amazing Way To Deal With Change In Your Work And In Your Life and why it is necessary to get out of your comfort zone.
In this world, every person has its own wants, desires and goals. Every morning we ran out of our home with a motive to fulfill these desires whether it comes from organization you work in, or the family or community you live in.
So there are generally four types of people (with their name) in this world:
1. Who sense the things before went wrong and prepare himself accordingly.- Sniff
2. Who act quickly after something wrong happens. – Scurry
3. Who wait sometime if the thing gets corrected and afterwards motivate himself to act in right direction. – Haw
4. Who keeps waiting for the things gets corrected, having the firm belief things will change without making any effort and blaming others for this situation. – Hem
As per the story, if anyone having the qualities like sniff and scurry, get out of his/her comfort zone very early and adopt the change quickly. These types of people are remain happy by dealing with the changes. These are the first who can achieve desires or goals in right time. These people keep an eye on the things that are happening in their surroundings and act quicker accordingly.
For the people Haw and Hem, these are generally the characteristics of most of the people.They used their ability to think and learn from their past experiences. However, they relied on their complex brains to develop more sophisticated methods to get their desires.Sometimes they did well, but at other times their powerful human beliefs and emotions took over and clouded the way they looked at things. They felt like giving up. Losing his physical strength. They knew they were lost and was afraid they would not survive. They started afraid and due to over thinking they surrounded ourselves with negativity. When the things gets worst , the Sniff and Scurry already accept the new change and live happily.
When things goes right these people grew confidence into the arrogance of success. Soon they became so comfortable they didn’t even notice what was happening.
But some people like Haw later or sooner accept the change by thinking of their desires, thinking more big they can achieve from present.
They start giving their efforts in different direction to achieve its target and in the end they will also gets his own cheese. But the amount of hard work and dedication are need to invest more by these type of people to achieve success.
People like Hem, they are frustrated and keep blaming others for the situations and waiting for the right time to come. They keep making efforts in the same direction where there nothing available for them. These people have a fear to accept the change and want the things going in the way they are comfortable in. The never achieve success and always remain behind others.
- “Sniff” and “Scurry” are two mice who are focused on their cheese act quickly and did not over analyze things and wasting time on discussing who moved my cheese.
- “Haw” and “Hem” two Little people—beings “Haw” and “Hem”, who were as small as mice but who looked and acted a lot like people today.
- ‘Cheese’ is a metaphor for what you want to have in life, your desires, your goals etc.
- When things goes as per the people wish and desire , it grew the confidence into arrogance of success.
- Things change and they are never the same again. This looks like one of those times. That’s life! Life moves on. And so should we.”
- Learn from these mice, Sniff and Scurry. They kept life simple. They didn’t overanalyze or overcomplicate things. When the situation changed and the Cheese had been moved, they changed and moved with the Cheese.
- When you are afraid things are going to get worse if you don’t do something, it can prompt you into action. But it is not good when you are so afraid that it keeps you from doing anything.
- Stay more alert, expect change to happen and look for it. Trust your basic instincts to sense when change was going to occur and be ready to adapt to it.
- Change could lead to something better.
- You are afraid of is never as bad as what you imagine. The fear you let build up in your mind is worse than the situation that actually exists.
- You could be more aware of the need to keep things simple, be flexible, and move quickly. You did not need to overcomplicate matters or confuse yourself with fearful beliefs. You could notice when the little changes began so that you would be better prepared for the big change that might be coming. Needed to adapt faster, for if you do not adapt in time, you might as well not adapt at all.
- You should admit that the biggest inhibitor to change lies within yourself, and that nothing gets better until you. change.
- Perhaps most importantly, if you realized that there is always New Cheese out there whether you recognize it at the time, or not. And that you are rewarded with it when you go past your fear and enjoy the adventure.
- You found a better part of himself after the change.
- It was safer to be aware of ours real choices than to isolate himself in his comfort zone.
- Change imposed is a change opposed.
Now you decide which type of person are you? Sniff, Scurry, Haw or Hem?
Financial Freedom Enthusiast
Spend 6 years in learning Stocks & Mutual funds Investment. A traveler from soul, finance is passion, Investment is hobby.